Smok X Cube Mini
- Three new features: Intelligent Coil Recognition, Adjustable Temperature Coefficient of Resistance and Adjustable Initial Resistance are added to enhance the accurateness of temperature control, and produce unexpected consistency and taste of every puff.
- Under TC Mode, X CUBE MINI can recognize your coils made of Nickel 200, Titanium and Stainless Steel.
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance is one of the main parameters to characterize the change in resistance. X CUBE MINI allows you to adjust TCR values of Nickel 200, Titanium and Stainless Steel in different ranges, thus further improving the accuracy of temperature control and bring you the best taste.
- X CUBE MINI can supply output power of up to 75 watts, at the same time, provide multiple protections to safe guard against potential risk
- As temperature sensing coils tend to be sub-ohm, the poor contact problem can make a big error, in a way that is not evident when an atomizer is being used for wattage control only. This function is designed to ensure your resistance on the load remains the same. And its adjustable range is ±50 mΩ (± 0.05Ω).
- X CUBE MINI provides temperature control mode and variable wattage mode. Only need to press the firing bar and the - button simultaneously, you can select the mode you prefer.
- Connect your smartphone through Bluetooth 4.0, and get some real-time parameter information such as the electric quantity and the resistance of your advice. At the mean time, you can alter the power and electricity of your device through Smart BEC, available for Android and Apple IOS.
- about 3 hours charging time
- 1W-75W Output Power
- 0.35V-9V Output Voltage
- Resistance: 0.06Ω-3.0Ω (Temp Mode), 0.1Ω-3.0Ω (Watt Mode)
- Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel Material